Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week 11 Football Pickzzzzzzzzzzzz


Hey Folks-

I know... I know... I've gotten boring. That's okay though... I promise to make up for it soon with a big post about Rome and probably a Disney post or two. Actually.... I hate to admit this here, but I'll probably write something about Twilight. You know... the book series aimed at tween girls who fantasize grossly about being bitten by a vampire. Well... I like it so shut the fuck up.

In any case, those are all in the works, but work has gotten busier and perhaps will continue to do so, though I can say that I was cast as Charlie Brown in "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" and that is awesome.

Anyway, here are the football picks, since they're required. I seem to get this way around this time every season where I kinda don't care anymore, but it would be too weird to have done it so religiously up until now and then just stop. So...onward.

2 weeks ago (November 2) I went 8 and 6
Last week, with my sister's help, I went 12 and 2 (hilarious)
That puts my overall record at 87-58

Here we go
Denver @ Atlanta
PICK: FALCONS

Philadelphia @ Cincinnati
PICK: EAGLES

Chicago @ Green Bay
PICK: BEARS

Houston @ Indianapolis
PICK: COLTS

New Orleans @ Kansas City
PICK: SAINTS

Oakland @ Miami
PICK: DOLPHINS

Baltimore @ New York Giants
PICK: GIANTS

Minnesota @ Tampa Bay
PICK: BUCS

Detroit @ Carolina
PICK: PANTHERS

St Louis @ San Francisco
PICK: RAMS

Arizona @ Seattle
PICK: CARDINALS

San Diego @ Pittsburgh
PICK: STEELERS

Tennessee @ Jacksonville
PICK: TITANS

Dallas @ Washington
PICK: 'SKINS

Cleveland @ Buffalo
PICK: BILLS

1 comment:

Dre said...

You read Twilight?!?! Is there a reason we haven't been having long and glorious book discussions?! Sooooooo can't wait for that post! I miss you blog buddy!