Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 7 Football Picks


It's almost 5 in the morning, and I just remembered to put up my picks. I figure...may as well.. I've only officially missed 2 blogs in the last 2 weeks.

So here are the NFL Picks. Last week I was a robust...8 and 6, bringing my overall record to: 50-39. Blech

Here we go...

San Diego @ Buffalo
PICK: BILLS

Minnesota @ Chicago
PICK: BEARS

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
PICK: STEELERS (The Bengals are just so sad. It's not even funny anymore. It's just sad.)

Tennessee @ Kansas City
PICK: TITANS

Dallas @ St. Louus
PICK: COWBOYS

Baltimore @ Miami
PICK: DOLPHINS

San Francisco @ New York Giants
PICK: GIANTS

New Orleans @ Carolina
PICK: SAINTS (Seems like this might be the start of a rough patch for Delhomme. Well.. last week was the start.)

Detroit @ Houston
PICK: TEXANS

New York Jets @ Oakland
PICK: JETS

Indianapolis @ Green Bay
PICK: COLTS

Cleveland @ Washington
PICK: SKINS. I thought I had the Skins figured, but after last week...fucking back to the coin tosses.

Seattle @ Tampa Bay
PICK: BUCS

Denver @ New England
PICK: PATRIOTS. Damn that's tough.

I promise to get back to real picks starting next week. My show had closing night tonight, so I'll be back to having free time.

No comments: