Friday, October 24, 2008

Week 8 Football Picks


Hey Folks-

Clearly my blogging discipline is falling apart. I've been busy, what can I say...

Anyway, here are my NFL picks for the week.

Tampa Bay @ Dallas
PICK: BUCS

Washington @ Detroit
PICK: REDSKINS (The Redskins fuck me over often, but this one feels at least a little safe)

Buffalo @ Miami
PICK: BILLS

St. Louis @ New England
PICK: PATRIOTS. (I know their schedule is light, but it's still pretty impressive what with losing Brady)

San Diego @ New Orleans
PICK: CHARGERS

Kansas City @ New York Jets
PICK: JETS

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
PICK: EAGLES

Arizona @ Carolina
PICK: CARDINALS

Oakland @ Baltimore
PICK: RAVENS (I still hate the Ravens more than almost any other team. Except the Colts)

Cincinnati @ Houston
PICK: TEXANS. (Gotta say... The Bengals aren't very good.)

Cleveland @ Jacksonville
PICK: JAGUARS

New York Giants @ Pittsburgh
PICK: GIANTS (Fake it till you make it, right?)

Seattle @ San Francisco
PICK: 49ers

Indianapolis @ Tennessee
PICK: TITANS

Last week I went 9 - 5, bringing my overall record to: 59-44. Getting a little better.

No comments: