Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big News


Hey Folks-

I'm very excited to announce that my old website http://www.beefymuchacho.com/ will be back up and running again soon.

There you'll be able to listen to pod-casts and enjoy some other more random stuff that I'm doing and working on that doesn't quite fit here.

Just working on re-doing the layouts and revamping. It was originally there as a test site for items on SiteRightNow.com who has agreed to host the site for free.

I'm especially excited to be unveiling a new logo partially designed by Tony Doench, a friend of mine from my theatrical exploits.

More on here soon. Probably about the Reds. Or Disney.

Why Scar? Because I said so.

2 comments:

djphob said...

Ooh that's exciting! Are you going to move your blog there??

Beefy Muchacho said...

No... I think the Blog shall stay where it is, but I'll be hosting the podcasts there, and possibly doing some e-commerce type things there as well. I will also have an e-mail address: MainMuchacho@BeefyMuchacho.com

It's all very exciting.