Monday, January 18, 2010

A Tongue Bath for the Ages


The following image best represents my current feelings regarding the Darrelle Revis hype:The last month of the football season has featured a lot of great performances by a lot of great players. No player has enjoyed the kind of verbal tongue bathing that Darrelle Revis has been treated to by the media. Frankly, I don't care if he's the next Dick "Night Train" Lane. He may have had one of the greatest seasons by a defensive back ever, but I'm getting tired of it.

While I'm on the subject, I want to give special Shout-Out to the Brett Favre Annual Slurp-Fest by showing a graphic representative of my feelings on him as well:Of course, don't tell that to Randy Cross. If he is to be believed, Brett Favre doesn't like the attention. Not one bit.

Done.

No comments: