Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yawn... Football Time

Look... I'm sorry. I keep meaning to write, but I'm busy! I think I sort of burned myself out a little with the Disney blogs, which is okay...because that was totally fun and worth it, but that was also a lot of damned work!

Anyway, I plan on putting up at least something non-football this week.

Until I do though, my record last week was a respectable 9 and 4, bringing my overall record to 88 -41. Not bad at all.

Here we go with this week and we're back to 15 games...

BEARS
TITANS
SAINTS
DOLPHINS
VIKINGS
JETS
STEELERS
REDSKINS
PANTHERS
RAIDERS
EAGLES
CARDINALS
COWBOYS
PATRIOTS
RAVENS

Just a quick comment on this week... I am going out on several limbs this week, so I could easily be heading toward my first loser of the season.

No comments: