Friday, October 10, 2008

Week 6 Football Picks


Hey Folks-

Here are the picks for this week. My show is killing me right now, so I may not get a Thurthday Thporths up at all. Sorry about that. I'll blog something good this weekend to make up for it. Perhaps my Disney Character baseball line-up or something. I dunno.

In any case, last week I was 8 - 6. My season total now stands at 42 - 33. Not that good.

Chicago @ Atlanta
PICK: BEARS

Baltimore @ Indianapolis
PICK: COLTS

Detroit @ Minnesota
PICK: VIKINGS

Oakland @ New Orleans
PICK: SAINTS

Cincinnati @ New York Jets
PICK: JETS

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
PICK: PANTHERS

St. Louis @ Washington
PICK: REDSKINS

Miami @ Houston
PICK: DOLPHINS

Jacksonville @ Denver
PICK: BRONCOS

Dallas @ Arizona
PICK: CARDINALS

Philadelphia @ San Francisco
PICK: EAGLES

Green Bay @ Seattle
PICK: PACKERS

New England @ San Diego
PICK: CHARGERS

New York Giants @ Cleveland
PICK: GIANTS

No comments: