Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rejoice, Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. Football is come.

Hey Folks-

It's late. I'm tired, and I'm going to bed here soon. Still.. I forgot to put up my NFL Picks before the game started this evening, so better late than never, right?

I've been told that my picks are boring and people skip the posts where I post them, but Alan and I have been doing it for 4 years now, so I'm not going to stop entirely.

My picks for this week are:
Steelers. I hate them, but fortunately I think they won't be as good this year, and nothing makes me happier than Steelers fans shutting their fat faces.

Falcons. Matt Ryan was recently determined by a scientific study to be the best looking NFL player...because he's symmetrical. That's a true fact.

Bengals (I know, right?) Look... I don't have much to say about the Bengals now, because there's a full blog coming, but just know this from the start. They are on a one year contract right now. The Saints are licking their lips.

Vikings. God.. it's weird, because I want them to do well, but I want Favre ( my one-time favorite player) to die. Maybe he'll get hurt, and we can all be happy.

Colts. the fuckers.

Saints. My favorite team in waiting.

Cowboys. Zzzzzz. Big numbers from Romo are all I care about.

Panthers. I don't have much of an opinion on them, but I'd like to see their running game succeed.

Ravens. I hate them. That's all.

Texans. Andre Johnson is on my fantasy team. Mario Williams makes me smile (because he makes Reggie Bush haters smile) with every sack he gets. Connor Barwin is the first impact Bearcat in years. What's not to like?

Giants. A Manning I don't hate.

Cardinals. A bit of a rubberband back to the upper-middle, but still good enough to beat the Niners.

Rams. My sleeper this year. Don't ask me why.

Packers. Considering what a douche Favre turned out to be, I want Aaron Rogers to be great. I think he will be this year.

Patriots. Back to being the best team in the league. Funny what a Brady will do.

Chargers. Odd what a bitch L.T. has turned out to be. I hear he's complaining about Adrian Peterson getting respect. How fucking dumb.

No comments: