Thursday, October 1, 2009

Does Mickey Mouse Play Football?

So... not a Disney post! AMAZING!

Of course, it's only my football picks post, so... nothing TOO exciting, but here it is anyway.

In case anyone is wondering, my pending divorce with the Bengals is still on, despite the very exciting game last week, and I'm feeling good about that decision. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them shutting the Steelers up for once, but I thankfully barely got worked up throughout the entire game where they looked like utter garbage. It was freeing. I realize I relinquish any right to be overly excited if they do well, but even in that game the bad outweighed the good. Let's be honest... they're not winning the Super Bowl any time soon. I think my choice is solid.

Last week I went 11-5 again.
For the season, I'm now 33-15, which is probably my best 3 week start in the 5 years I've been doing this. Well done me!

This week:

Bengals
Saints
Pats
Redskins
Jags
Texans
Bears
Colts
Giants
Dolphins
Broncos
Niners
Steelers
Packers

Wheeee!

5 comments:

Unknown said...



Hi,

Great post thanks for info!

play football games

Anonymous said...

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this.
เล่นบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

rosstaylor505 said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... เล่นบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

sleepersmattress said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.เว็บพนันฝากถอนAUTO

jackiedavis said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
เทคนิคทำเงินจากบาคาร่า