Friday, October 30, 2009

A Triumphant Return... to Picking Football Games

Hello!

I'm getting ready to come out of my great big blogging break with a couple of blogs... One about the Top 5 things about my Disney trip (not including the Tofu Muchacha who would hold all 5 spots), the Top 5 things that drive me crazy while I'm trying to enjoy Disney, and an intro to my NaNoWriMo project.

Until then, though, we're going to have to settle for a football picks blog. Last week, in my absense, I went 8 and 5, and 2 weeks ago I went 8 and 6, so now my record is 71 -32. Still pretty good.

Here we go for this week:

Texans
Bears
Cowboys
Lions
Broncos
Colts
Dolphins
Eagles
Jags
Chargers
Cardinals
Packers
Saints

This week is pretty tough. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Agatha Pace said...

Loved reading this thhanks